Great travel articles to share

As you know if you have visited my blog on other time, I love traveling and I love travel articles, so I would like to share with you some great articles I found while I was surfing the net.

The first article is about Madrid, I think that Madrid is a must if you visit Spain, I found this great article about 10 things to see when you visit Madrid that I consider would be a good article to share with everybody.

10 Things to See in Madrid
Posted using ShareThis

The second article I found is really great, because I never thought that you can travel Afghanistan as a tourist attraction these days. I was really surprised and I think you have to read this great article to know about it.

Worldwide Adventure Travel Examiner: Tourism in Afghanistan – traveling in the shadow of the Taliban

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...